[keycloak-dev] Hosted domain for Google logins

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Sat May 19 04:45:48 EDT 2018

Hello Steffen,

maven forks a new jvm for tests, so you have to explicitly pass the jvm
arguments / system properties
in the configuration of the surefire test plugin, see:
http://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/system-properties.html

Would probably be a good idea to add the <argLine>-Duser.country=EN
-Duser.language=en</argLine>
to the surefire plugin config in the Keycloak build for more stable tests.

E.g:
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<configuration>
<argLine>-Duser.country=EN -Duser.language=en</argLine>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>