[keycloak-dev] Testing with mocking libraries?

Anil Saldanha asaldanha1947 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:08:20 EDT 2018

I am sorry I have not looked at your integration tests.  So I may be wrong
here. <namaste/>

One area that I feel that you need lots of integration tests is in the
"Identity Brokering" feature.  You have way too many permutations and
combinations (with authentication flows) that without proper integration
tests/mocks, you will not do proper justice to the value of KC/RH-SSO.