[keycloak-dev] Custom REST endpoint - how to make sure that only admins can call it?

marco.scheuermann at daimler.com marco.scheuermann at daimler.com
Tue Nov 6 07:43:15 EST 2018

Using correct dev mailing list...

Von: "Scheuermann, Marco (059)" <marco.scheuermann at daimler.com>
Datum: Dienstag, 6. November 2018 um 13:41
An: "keycloak-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org" <keycloak-dev-bounces at lists.jboss.org>
Cc: "Herrmann, David Christian (059)" <david_christian.herrmann at daimler.com>
Betreff: Custom REST endpoint - how to make sure that only admins can call it?

Hi Community,

we just implemented a custom REST endpoint based on

org.keycloak.services.resource.RealmResourceProvider;

How can we make sure that only users with admin role can call these endpoints?

Due to the fact that it is a SPI implementation, I have not deployment descriptors to configure security for the endpoint...

Greetings,
Marco