[keycloak-dev] Placing external libs for provider

marco.scheuermann at daimler.com marco.scheuermann at daimler.com
Thu Nov 15 15:43:53 EST 2018

Hi community,

I created a provider implementation and placed it under /providers.
The provider has dependencies to other libs, e.g. an azure jar for accessing azure queues.
Where do I have to put this lib so that the classloader will find it. I placed it also under /providers but the classes
are not loaded....

Thank you,
Marco