[keycloak-dev] Multiple bug reports about malfunctioning keycloak installed adapter

Dimitry Polivaev dpolivaev at gmx.de
Wed Aug 14 05:35:02 EDT 2019

Hello devs,

early in July I have submitted bug reports https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-10752 (Logout initiated from KeycloakInstalled adapter is ignored by Keycloak) and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-10790 (KeycloakInstalled adapter can not logoutDesktop more than once). I have also submitted suggested how the issues can be easily fixed.

In my eyes the both issues are critical. To work around them I needed to fork the adapter for my project.

Even before I have submitted a pull request https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-10700 (Non blocking KeycloakInstalled loginDesktop() and logout()) which adds to the adapter a non blocking API using CompletableFuture.

There is no visible progress on the issues since weeks.
I would appreciate if you find time to pay some attention and find ways to resolve the problems or communicate the reasons for not considering them now.

Kind regards,
Dimitry Polivaev