[keycloak-dev] Is there an existing protocol mapper that can add a claim (serialized kerberos ticket) from the Keycloak Context?

Chris Smith chris.smith at cmfirstgroup.com
Fri Aug 16 09:57:55 EDT 2019

I'm trying to put together a Pull request that will add a kerb ticket as a claim from a kerb user/password authentication.
The kerb ticket is saved as a keycloakcontext attribute
I have not seen anything like an existing protocol mapper that will do this.

I have a new protocol mapper, but I'd like my pull to be as small and simple as possible.

Thank you
Christopher Smith