[keycloak-dev] translate keycloak

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 01:16:13 EST 2019

I'm afraid using sub modules is not an option for us.

I'm open to a tool to aid with translation, but we would need to review
what tools are available before selecting one. The tool would have to be
free for Open Source projects and self-hosting is not an option. It would
also have to work with the repository as is and not require changes to
where and how the translations are maintained.