[keycloak-dev] ClientDescriptionConverter

Brian Ward bward at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 09:49:32 EST 2019

Is there any way to access this code through the kcadmin.sh CLI yet?  I
want to import a SAML client the way the GUI does it.  I see the GUI uses
ClientDescriptionConverter to parse the EntityDescriptor xml into a json
object that the API uses.

If this is not yet present, I'm happy to build it from the existing
pieces.  I don't see it, but thought I'd get confirmation first that we
don't have anything like this in the kcadmin or elsewhere.

Thanks,
Brian