[keycloak-dev] ClientDescriptionConverter

Brian Ward bward at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 08:43:07 EST 2019

Thanks Marek. The objective is just to enable the kcadm.sh to take SAML
input (EntityDescriptor xml) to create a client.  Right now it appears the
kcadm.sh tool only takes JSON input before hitting the REST endpoint for
creating a client.  I'll do some research and see if I can hook into the
ClientDescriptionConverter from the kcadm.sh tool.

Brian