[keycloak-dev] Fwd: Dynamic realm choose for REST API.

Hari Prasad nhariprasad2018.2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:28:15 EST 2019

Hi All,

I have bearer-only client for one of out Rest API Application. I am able to
get Bearer token from UI app and pass to Rest API and consume services.
The backend Rest API takes config data from keycloak.json, but i want to
change realm name dynamically because the Bearer tokens may be of different
relam dynamically.

Regards
Hari Prasad N.