[keycloak-dev] Transaction approval via OpenID Connect User Questioning API

Felix Meißner felix.meissner at hanko.io
Wed Jan 16 04:30:40 EST 2019

Hi Stian,

thanks for your feedback. Nice to hear that you consider the User
Questioning API a fitting feature for Keycloak.

For now, we will implement this feature as a plugin to get a working proof
of concept. We would be happy to contribute any common code to Keycloak.

Intuitively, I would start implementing the endpoints as a REST Resource.
To allow for different methods of questioning (via a screen displayed by
Keycloak or via our API) we would have to extract a common interface, I
think.

Viele Grüße / Best regards
Felix Meißner

Hanko.io – Convenient and Secure Authentication

Hanko GmbH
Ringstr. 19 | 24114 Kiel | Germany

Email: felix.meissner at hanko.io
Phone: +49 431 908 929 25