[keycloak-dev] Better support for "scope" in adapters

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Jan 29 13:49:18 EST 2019

I'm not sure if we need to consider that in our adapters.

Usually, the front-end knows the set of scopes that it needs to interact
with the backend and stay functional. And the backend by itself is free to
exchange tokens to call other services (service chaining).

One thing that makes sense though is "incremental authorization" and allow
apps to request additional scopes during an authentication session, so the
app gets what was previously granted and the new scopes (depending on user
consent). But I think we support that already, right ?

Regards.
Pedro Igor