[keycloak-dev] Authz services feedback

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 10:39:47 EST 2019

Now I see the issue. You should be able to DISABLE policy enforcement for a
specific path and request sent to this path will return successfully
(KEYCLOAK-8142). However, if the path is public (no security constraint)
and set with ENFORCING mode, then you get 403 + body.

I'll create a JIRA for this and submit a fix.