[keycloak-dev] Implementation of OAuth 2.0 Device Authorization Grant

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 08:08:49 EDT 2019

In general I would welcome a contribution for this specification. I would
suggest starting with a design proposal [1] so we can discuss how it would
look like for Keycloak. As we don't have any plans on the immediate roadmap
for this a contribution would have to be a complete implementation of the
specification, include sufficient level of documentation and testing.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-community/tree/master/design