[keycloak-dev] Need reviewers for Keycloak Arabic localization

Mohammed AlHassan mhmd_Alhassan at outlook.sa
Sun Mar 24 11:45:08 EDT 2019

Hi,
I put some effort on translating Keycloak to Arabic as part of a project in my firm. the translation is for login, account, and email themes. my work changes can be found here: https://github.com/Mhmd-Ali/keycloak/commit/49e1d3176b038e4067b6f41b9565e453e32ae723

I though that up-streaming these would be beneficial.I created an issue: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-9373 , but turned out I needed reviewers to my pull request (if I create it). Is there anyone who is willing to volunteer to review the PR? if so this means I can proceed with the PR.

Thanks in advance