[keycloak-dev] Override "native" Keycloak providers

Thomas Darimont thomas.darimont at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 27 18:23:04 EDT 2019

Hello Jerry,

I encountered a similar problem with Keycloak 4.x when I needed to
implement my own SamlProtocolFactory to customize the SAML Message handling.
See: http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-dev/2019-February/011745.html
The only way I could get this to work was to add my custom extension jar to
the module.xml of the keycloak-services module,
see the link for details.

It's by far not the best solution, but at least it works.

Cheers,
Thomas