[keycloak-dev] keycloak-nodejs-connect build process

Wolfgang Ederer wolfgangederer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 03:22:32 EST 2019

Hello,

We are using the keycloak-nodejs-connect adapter inside an application of
ours.
I encountered an issue inside the build process of the package, however I
could not find any documentation how the npm package is built.

My best guess is that maven is used, but my experience with maven is very
limited.

Could somebody describe the build+publish process to me? I will create a
pull request to update the docs afterwards.

Thanks!

Best Regards
Wolfgang