[keycloak-dev] [KEYCLOAK-11293] Create build for new account console

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 16:55:51 EST 2019

The problem with moving it is pretty much what you said.  New account
console is just another theme. So during development, you got to
standalone.xml and set your theme directory to something like
/GitHub/keycloak/themes/src/main/resources/theme.

If the files for new account console were in a different spot then you
wouldn't be able to use them with the other pre-defined themes.