[keycloak-dev] KEYCLOAK-11152 : attributes for clients

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 03:43:03 EST 2019

Is it only logo and contact you want to add for a client? Those are fields
that we should have available directly in the client config anyways, so
wouldn't need a generic client attributes tab.

Take a look at
https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-registration-1_0.html#ClientMetadata
for
instance. There is logo_uri as well as contacts defined as standard
configuration options for a client.