[keycloak-dev] Versioning - Keycloak Operator

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 07:49:36 EST 2019

Support is not the right word here. As that implies it is a tested and
documented combination.

Keycloak operator can not support RH-SSO, RH-SSO operator can not support
Keycloak. Otherwise, we would have to document and test the combinations,
which doesn't really make that much sense.

>From an implementation standpoint it's okay the code is there, but needs to
default to the correct images, and it shouldn't be documented/tested.