[keycloak-dev] Custom Policy Enforcer

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 11:35:06 EST 2019

Hi,

We have started some discussions about a custom policy enforcer at
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/6448.

For those interested in how to programmatically enforce permissions, please
look at that PR and discussions that should start to happen here.

@Sushil Singh <sushil.singh at guavus.com>, If the idea is to expose the PE
functionality so that you can programmatically get the same behavior to
when requests are processed, I think we can still make it through the
`AuthorizationContex` interface.

In fact, the code won't change much from what you did so we basically
encapsulate the call to the actual policy enforcer.

Regards.
Pedro Igor