[keycloak-dev] Master update breaks account console

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 16:43:19 EST 2019

In new account console, I pass the auth URL to Freemarker.  I call:

session.getContext().getUri(UrlType.FRONTEND).getBaseUri().toString())

This has always returned something like "http://localhost:8080/auth"

However, the latest in master puts a slash at the end,
"http://localhost:8080/auth/"

I can easily update my code for this to work, but I'm concerned that
this change might have broken more than just the new account console.
Perhaps other code in the community is relying on the URL not having a
slash at the end.

Does anyone recognize the change that might have caused this?

Stan