[keycloak-dev] PR - Remove Keycloak version from resource paths

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 14 09:23:19 EST 2019

Approved the PR, but there are conflicts due the already merged
"authentication flow" PR.

As a future enhancement, it will be nice if administrator has a way to
manually invalidate the stored random characters. It could be useful in
case that admin deployed some changes in themes and he wants all the
users to see latest theme files. I think we already discuss this some
time ago. Not sure if this would require some more changes in the model
as I can see that randomly generated characters are used as ID of the
migrationModel entity. But that can be likely re-evaluated in the future
if needed.

Marek