[keycloak-dev] Credentials in javascript adapter

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 08:02:28 EST 2019

> It might be there from the early days when we didn't have public clients.
> I'd probably just keep it in case someone is using it with a confidential
> client as removing it would break it for them. Although strictly speaking
> you shouldn't use a confidential client with a client-side app.
There is something else left over from when we didn't have public
clients.  The account console is still a confidential client.

With this latest change in the javascript adapter, the new account
console is broken.  (Both old and new account console use the same
client definition)

Does anyone have an issue with changing the (old and new) account
console to a public client?