[keycloak-dev] Code quality & bugs

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 04:43:41 EST 2019

Hi Francis,

I see. In shortcut, it may be good to discuss individual changes here
first on this ML and then eventually send PR for individual changes
based on it. It is question of priorities though, as it seems that lots
of the reported issues are more or less cosmetic changes, which don't
have any bigger impact than warning in the IDE. But improving those
never hurts :) On the other hand we should be careful to not introduce
regressions - like AFAIK broke the compilation on JDK7 by adding some
optimization specific to JDK 8 etc.

Feel free to send PRs for the issues, which we already discuss here and
agree on. Then feel free to send mail for other possible optimizations.

Thanks,
Marek