[keycloak-user] CORS only for OPTIONS?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 15:30:03 EDT 2014

Which headers are we not sending back?  The way it works is that for
non-authenticated requests, we do handle pre-flight requests, but not
regular requests.  If the request is authenticated then we valid the
origin vs. the allowed origins in the token.

On 4/2/2014 2:39 PM, Juraci Paixão Kröhling wrote:

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com