[keycloak-user] REST API security

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 09:32:12 EDT 2014

Bearer token security.  Take a look at the examples, specifically the
database-service.  This is a pure REST service secured by keyloak.

At the moment, we only have support for JBoss/Wildfly, but it wouldn't
take much to write an adapter for another java environment.

On 4/12/2014 1:09 PM, Nils Preusker wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to figure out how I could use keycloak to secure a REST API
> that is used bu a pure backend REST client. Do you have any
> recommendations for that (i.e. API keys)?
>
> Cheers,
> Nils

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat