[keycloak-user] Sharing users

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 04:30:57 EDT 2014

At some point we'll add a Java and REST api's for user management. This will also include being able to register listeners for user events (for example user created, user deleted, etc).

In the mean time I don't see any issues with using keycloak-model-jpa directly, especially not for read only. This API will quite likely change between versions, and we won't support any backwards compatibility. The "official" user management API once it's ready will be more stable, but I'm not sure when we'll have time to implement that.