[keycloak-user] Sharing users

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:04:48 EDT 2014

Hi Bill,

thanks, I wasn't fully aware of the AccountService. However, we'll need to
implement a user management page within our application that gives access
to all users and role mappings within the realm. So I suppose I would
either have to access the admin console back-end via REST with a
keycloak-admin-realm user or use the JPA entities from keycloak-model-jpa
directly.

I would assume that this is a pretty standard use case though. After all,
the only alternative would be exposing the admin console to end users. Or
am I missing something?

Cheers,
Nils