[keycloak-user] Datasource configuration on keycloak-server.json

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 13:01:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

I noticed that now there is no persistence.xml file in
*server/src/main/resources/META-INF*

There is only a keycloak-server.json, that according to the github commit
comments, is to be used now to configure the datasources.

I'm trying to deploy it with *JBoss 7.1.1.Final* and I'm getting this error
message:

"JBAS014771: Services with missing/unavailable dependencies" =>
["jboss.deployment.unit.\"auth-server.war\".WeldServicejboss.persistenceunit.\"auth-server.war#keycloak-default\"
*Missing[jboss.deployment.unit.\"auth-server.war\".WeldServicejboss.persistenceunit.\"auth-server.war#keycloak-default\"]*
"]

The datasource defined in the connectionsJpa section of the JSON file
exists, i'm using the ExampleDS.

Am I missing something, or is this expected?

--
Rodrigo Sasaki