[keycloak-user] How can I customize the New User Registration workflow?

Christina Lau christinalau28 at icloud.com
Mon Aug 4 10:54:02 EDT 2014

I looked at your examples in the audit directory and also tried out the UI to verify that I can configure the JBoss logger and saw the log entries in the admin console.

But how do I add my own? I made a copy of your jboss-logging example but not sure where to put the jar and the configurations. Can you provide more info? Thx.