[keycloak-user] How do I get just keycloak.js

Steven Pousty spousty at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 12:25:31 EDT 2014

But what if I am trying to get the JS from a different domain. Domain A
is the JS app and domain B is the Keycloak server. I also have no
interest in learning yet another tech (Bower) just to get my hands on
the JS file.

Can we not just put it somewhere nice in the zip file? Even better can
we not just put it in google or someone elses CDN?