[keycloak-user] Migration from Beta-2 to Beta-4

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:10:54 EDT 2014

Is there a step by step on how I should proceed on migrating keycloak
versions?

I tried to simply deploy the beta-4, but I had some weird symptoms. Even
though I had the same datasource configuration, keycloak acted as though I
didn't have any data, asking me for a new password for the admin account.

I checked my mysql and everything is there, and the datasource is the same,
since the standalone.xml is the same.

I'm using the wildfly bundled on the appliance distribution.

Is there something specific I should be careful with? Or a different
procedure I should have tried?

Thanks

--
Rodrigo Sasaki