[keycloak-user] Setting up Postgresql Database with OpenShift

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 06:46:39 EDT 2014

When creating the Keycloak gear add the postgresql add-on gear. Once it's up and running ssh to the gear, edit:

 standalone/configuration/standalone.xml

There's an example datasource for PostgreSQL already there, use this as a reference to change the KeycloakDS datasource.

I wanted to make it so that it would automatically detect if MySQL or PostgreSQL was added and configure Keycloak on first startup accordingly, but haven't had time to look at that yet.