[keycloak-user] "Remember Me" feature on Social Login

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:47:28 EDT 2014

I was wondering, could you give me some pointers so I could try and
implement this myself? I was looking at the mechanics on the already
implemented feature, for username + password login, and I saw that I have
to set a cookie, which I'd have todo on
*SocialResource.redirectToProviderAuth*

But I couldn't figure out how it uses the remember me cookie to evaluate
and authenticate the user on the next access. I'm looking into it now, but
anything you can help me with would be great, if it interests you.

--
Rodrigo Sasaki