[keycloak-user] "Remember Me" feature on Social Login

Rodrigo Sasaki rodrigopsasaki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:37:35 EDT 2014

Should I set another cookie aswell? I tried it, I created the remember me
cookie correctly when logging in through twitter and it didn't work. Here
are the steps I took:

1. Opened browser without any cookies and history. Tried accessing:
http://localhost:9080/customer-portal/customers/view.jsp
2. Server asked for authentication, I proceeded to login using Twitter and
selecting the remember me checkbox. (KEYCLOAK_REMEMBER_ME cookie was
created)
3. Closed the browser and reopened it. Accessed twitter, and after logging
in I opened the same url (
http://localhost:9080/customer-portal/customers/view.jsp)

System asked me to login again, even though the cookie was there. Did I
miss something?

I see this message being printed on the console:

13:33:08,603 INFO  [org.keycloak.services.managers.AuthenticationManager]
(http--127.0.0.1-9080-14) authenticateIdentityCookie
13:33:08,603 INFO  [org.keycloak.services.managers.AuthenticationManager]
(http--127.0.0.1-9080-14) authenticateCookie could not find cookie:
KEYCLOAK_IDENTITY

--
Rodrigo Sasaki