[keycloak-user] I have tried everything

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 20:05:53 EDT 2014

Ok, I figured it out.  I just replaced java:jboss/datasources/KeycloakDS
with my own settings rather than create a new jndi datasource with a
different name.  In the past I was able to change the jndi name to
java:jboss/datasources/ui_users and make a few updates to persistence.xml.
 The new way is arguably easier.  Now that I know to just replace
KeycloakDS with my own settings I do not need to change anything else.  Am
I correct in assuming this is how things work going forward?  It seems I
cannot delete ExampleDS either without causing problems though.  The
current documentation is also misleading.