[keycloak-user] How to connect Keycloak Server to JBoss EAP 6.x

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Aug 19 11:47:42 EDT 2014

You can install Keycloak Auth Server on:

* Wildfly - this is the application dist
* JBoss EAP 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, you have to use the war-dist and follow the
directions there.
* JBoss AS 7

Your applications can live inside the same server as the auth server, or
on other machines.  We currently only have adapters and tight
integration with:

JBoss AS 7
JBoss EAP 6.x
Wildfly

We'll be adding more adapters later on for Tomcat, Jetty, and others.

On 8/19/2014 11:39 AM, Christina Lau wrote:
> Thanks Graeme. Is it possible to do option 1? That is have a Keycloak server and a EAP server and somehow use Keycloak to secure WARs deployed on EAP 6.1?
>
> Christina

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com