[keycloak-user] Direct Access Grants & 'Client Credentials' OAuth2 grant type

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 03:01:54 EDT 2014

It would make sense for us to add something similar to Google's service account (https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OAuth2ServiceAccount). It let's you create a special "user" that is associated with an application, and you can authenticate the client/user at the same time with one set of credentials.