[keycloak-user] Pre-requistes for Non-interactive Realm, Application, User setup in Keycloak

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 04:01:00 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Atm there's two options:

1. Manually through the admin console
2. Set the required client id/secret in a import file to bootstrap KC with an initial realm + client (you can also import this at startup with -Dkeycloak.import=<import json file>)

http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.0-rc-1/userguide/html/export-import.html