[keycloak-user] Unable to start Keycloak beta on AWS VM - HTTPS required

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 08:03:50 EDT 2014

In beta 4 we changed the defaults to required SSL. In the past ssl wasn't required, now it's required if you're not accessing the server from a local IP address.

You can either enable SSL on AWS (highly recommended!) or change the settings through the admin console (you'll need to either use an SSL tunnel or https to do this though).