[keycloak-user] I have tried everything

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Aug 28 05:56:54 EDT 2014

I've tested this now and it seems to work fine.

To use a different datasource to KeycloakDS you just need to change it in:

  standalone/configuration/keycloak-server.json

To remove the ExampleDS datasource you need to remove the datasource definition from standalone.xml, and also remove (or change) the datasource attribute of default-bindings:

  <default-bindings context-service="java:jboss/ee/concurrency/context/default" datasource="java:jboss/datasources/ExampleDS" ...