[keycloak-user] Password Hashing

Evan Thompson evanthomjd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:30:19 EDT 2014

Thanks for the quick response. I do have one follow up question. I was
further examining the data modal and saw that in the Credential table there
is a Salt column. I was wondering if that value accounts for the entire
salt used when encrypting the password or is only part of it.

Thank you once again,

Cheers,
Evan