[keycloak-user] Email verified doesn't seem to work using REST API

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Aug 29 10:55:59 EDT 2014

When you're creating a user through the rest api with emailVerified set to true you're saying the email is verified, not that it needs to be verified.

To make the user verify the email you need to set "Verify email" to ON in the admin console under Settings -> Login. The next time the user logs he will be requested to verify the email.