[keycloak-user] Fwd: Documentation question

Alarik Myrin alarik at zwift.com
Sun Aug 31 13:14:35 EDT 2014

I am trying to understand this sentence from section 2.2.1 of the User
Guide:

"The role mappings contained within the token are the union between the set
of user role mappings and the permission scope of the application/oauth
client."

See:
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.0-rc-1/userguide/html/Overview.html#d4e63

Should this perhaps read the "intersection between" rather than the "union
between"?  I guess I am trying to understand if it is the union of the two
sets or the intersection between the two sets.  My guess, based on the rest
of the paragraph, is that it is the intersection between the two sets.

Thanks,

Alarik