[keycloak-user] Configuring Session Timeout Settings on a per Application-basis rather than a per-Realm

Kuznetsov, Mike mikhail.kuznetsov at hp.com
Mon Dec 1 16:37:26 EST 2014

Hello,

My team is working on a project where we have multiple applications where each applications needs to have different timeout settings. From using Keycloak, I see that the timeout settings can only be specified for the entire realm. Therefore, we are forced to have each applications in a separate realms with each realm having its own timeout settings. This means that we will have many realms which are almost the same except for the timeout settings.

Would it be possible to configure the timeout settings on a per-application basis, so that the applications can be in the same realm but have separate timeout settings?

Regards,

-          Mikhail Kuznetsov