[keycloak-user] How to disable https for Keycloak on Openshift?

Christina Lau christinalau28 at icloud.com
Tue Dec 2 11:38:11 EST 2014

Hi, I like to run my instance of Keycloak on Openshift using http, however I cannot figure out how to do it.

The default install from cartridge is using https. I tried to set require ssl to none in the master realm, but it has no effect.

I am wondering if we need to update the standalone.xml, but the Openshift version and the appliance version is very different and unsure what to change. Pls advise. Thx…

Christina