[keycloak-user] How to disable https for Keycloak on Openshift?

Christina Lau christinalau28 at icloud.com
Wed Dec 3 06:57:00 EST 2014

What detail do you need, here are my steps to deploy KC on our Enterprise Openshift product. My company is Dell Software btw so your Openshift teams will be familiar with our Openshift configuration.

rhc app create mytestapp http://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/github/keycloak/openshift-keycloak-cartridge mysql-5.5 -s -g medium

After the mytestapp is created, it is https.

I login as admin and change the require ssl to none, restart the server

Still it is https.