[keycloak-user] IE9 compatibility

Nils Preusker n.preusker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 08:55:37 EST 2014

Hi all,

we are currently in the process of going live with a web application that
uses keycloak. During our initial tests we encountered and fixed some
issues with Internet Explorer 9.

Since the changes we applied don't require any API changes and only address
the way keycloak.js communicates with the embedded login status iframe
(login-status-iframe.html), we'd love to see a 1.0.5.Final release with our
patch (see attachment).

In addition to the patch, we added the following HTML5 cross browser
polyfills:
* https://github.com/davidchambers/Base64.js
* https://github.com/devote/HTML5-History-API

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Cheers,
Nils