[keycloak-user] Protecting Hadoop UIs with Keycloak?

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 07:56:41 EST 2014

Really depends how the Hadoop UI works.  Is it a Javascript app making
REST calls to the server only?  Then you would use keycloak.js,
BearerTokenRequestAuthenticator.  Or does the server render the UI?  If
so, then you should implement a version of RequestAuthenticator (both
bearer and redirect) and hook it in via your AuthanticationHandler.

If you get something working, we'd be happy to include it in keycloak
and maintain it.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat